Hi all,

The build in branch-3 is not yet green; there are ~25 test failures. It is
a common practice that we shouldn't push changes on top of a broken build
unless they are addressing test failures.

Some people (mainly Aman Raj, Chris Nauroth, and Laszlo Bodor) are working
hard to stabilize the build for quite some time now. If you want to help
out then start by reviewing, merging, and fixing things around test
failures.

It's not yet the time to bring new features, upgrades, bugs, etc., in
branch-3. I would encourage  committers to not approve such changes till we
get back to a stable branch.

Best,
Stamatis