Hi Vihang,

+1 on the idea.

This is a great idea to quickly test if a certain feature is working as
expected on a certain branch.
This way we test data loss, correctness, or any other unexpected scenarios
that are Hive specific only. However, I'm wondering if it is possible to
deploy/test in a kerberized environment or issues involving authorization
services like sentry/ranger.

Thanks,
Sai.