Guys,

considering the absence of the input, I take it that it really doesn't matter
which way the custom artifact will be published. Is it a correct impression?

My first choice would be
    org.apache.hive.hive-common;0.9-shark0.7
    org.apache.hive.hive-cli;0.9-shark0.7
artifacts.
If this meets the objections from the community here, then I'd like to proceed
with
    org.shark-project.hive-common;0.9.0
    org.shark-project.hive-cli;0.9.0

Any of the artifacts are better be published at Maven central to make it
readily available for development community.

Thoughts?
Regards,
  Cos