Sushanth,
Thanks for bringing this up and volunteering to manage the release!
Yes, we need a 0.13.1 to fix some of these critical issues, specially the
authorization ones, and the oracle issue you mentioned.

I think it will be useful to have a wiki page for 0.13.1 status tracking
(mentioning patches to be included, the jira state, and status of inclusion
into 0.13 branch.)

I think we should try to release it without too much delay. Do you have any
target date in mind for getting the 0.13.1 RC out ? People work better with
deadlines!

Thanks,
Thejas

--