> I think it will be useful to have a wiki page for 0.13.1 status tracking
> (mentioning patches to be included, the jira state, and status of inclusion
> into 0.13 branch.)

Yup, makes sense, will create a wiki page for the same.

> I think we should try to release it without too much delay. Do you have any
> target date in mind for getting the 0.13.1 RC out ? People work better with
> deadlines!

Agreed. How about tonight 6pm as the deadline for RC1 ?

Okay, okay, I kid. :D

I think it's important to get a bugfix/stabilization release
reasonably quickly, but it's also important to give people a little
time to try out 0.13, discover/report bugs and fix them. So I think
about two weeks is a good point? And instead of releasing an RC on a
friday, I'm thinking of pushing it out to Monday - does 12th May sound
good to everyone?