Good point Julian!

The rename has happened, to update your local copy of Hop use following
commands:

git branch -m master main
git fetch origin
git branch -u origin/main main
git remote set-head origin -a

If you have a fork of the repository under your own Github account, you can go
to the repository, hit the Settings button and change the Default branch.
More information on this in the Github documentation [1].

Cheers,
Hans

[1]
https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/configuring-branches-and-merges-in-your-repository/managing-branches-in-your-repository/changing-the-default-branch