On Thursday 23 August 2001 08:35, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> > I have been thinking about this a lot, and I would personally prefer
> > to re-tag to 2.0.25, and go beta.  There have been a LOT of
> > improvements in other sections of the code, and re-tagging after this
> > long is just asking for trouble.
>
> I'm game for that as well, assuming those other things I mentioned before
> get committed.  However, if we're going to do this, let's get daedalus
> running 2.0.25 right away after the tag, since that seems to be one of the
> only steadily-flowing sources of real world bug-finding information we
> have right now.  If 2.0.25 starts to show problems when it gets put up on
> daedalus, I'm still +1 for beta on 2.0.24 (with the mod_include fixes).

The biggest problem I have with 2.0.24, is the build system.  Libtool 1.4 is
getting more common.  Our build system was broken for shared modules with
libtool 1.4 until two days ago.  I still want to fix APXS, but that is going to take
a bit more time.  :-)

Ryan
Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]