Jim Jagielski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Try this patch... Works under Solaris 8, Darwin, FreeBSD (3/4) and
> A/UX:

+1 says "Sun WorkShop 6 update 2 C 5.3 2001/05/15" on Solaris 2.6

Thanks!

now I see that I get to play with libraries:

sqrt                                ab.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ab

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...