Acked.

----- Forwarded message from Falle Rainer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: Falle Rainer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache Web Server for Windows CE
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:48:08 +0200

Dear Sirs,

I am interested in a port of the Apache Web Server for Windows CE.

Currently we are using the Apache Web Server Version 1.3.20 with the
PHP- Extension for one of our projects.  The Web- Server is running on
a standard desktop PC (OS: Win98, Win200 or WinNT). This PC is
connected to a smart device, which is used for facility management,
via a serial link.

In our next release we want to port the web- server functionality to
the smart- device. This device comes with Windows CE.

I would appreciate if you could provide me with information if there
is already a port for Windows CE available.

Best Regards

SIEMENS         Siemens Gebäudesicherheit
                                GmbH & Co. oHG
                        SGS S AC
                        Siemensallee 84
                        76187 Karlsruhe

                        Tel.:   +49 (0)721 595 5286
Rainer Falle            Fax:    +49 (0)721 595 3289
Development             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

----- End forwarded message -----

--
#ken    P-)}