Not acked, but I think the answer is "yes".

----- Forwarded message from "Vaughn, Louis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: "Vaughn, Louis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FW: I18N Server Side support for OS running foreign locale
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:41:08 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaughn, Louis
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:16 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

Greetings,

First please note that I spent a good bit of time searching the FAQ's & User
archives before sending you this question.

Does Apache support I18N characters in server side path names, host name,
etc. for various foreign languages (e.g. zh_TW, JA, etc), (i.e. not just
document content)?
If not, will this be coming any time soon?
If so, how do I specify the locale for httpd at startup (i.e. is there a
locale directive for httpd; I've looked and can't find one)?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
#ken    P-)}