[ Not sure if this is going to be sent twice - UCI's network
  connection has decided to go bonkers tonight - I'm having
  horrendous packet loss problems.  ]

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 09:37:51PM -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> how about we back out the filter changes so that the rest of the
> server isn't broken.

I'd rather not see us back this change out.  But, it is your
prerogrative to veto it.  I believe we need to chase this
problem down and fix all of the filters.

I would highly recommend reading Greg's and Roy's emails about
the filtering change and their reasons why we shouldn't back
this out.

They have spoken much more eloquently than I on this.  And,
they are probably much more respected than I ever will be.  =)

Basically, these changes can only go as fast as the people
helping out.  And, there's only one of me.  =)  -- justin