Acked.  Did we decide what we're going to do about this?  Or is it just
waiting on somebody to do it?

--Cliff

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:35:49 -0800
From: Kevin McQuiggin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "make certificate" Doesn't Work, Apache 2.0.28, Unix, and  mod_ssl

Hi Group:

I want to create a dummy self-signed certificate.  Despite the Apache
documentation, "make certificate" in the top-level source directory doesn't
work.  There's no "certificate:" target in the Makefile.

Obviously once I have things working I'll be off to Verisign or Thawte for
a real cert.

I am working with Apache 2.0.28 under FreeBSD.  I tried searching the list
archive for this problem with no luck.  Any info appreciated, TIA.

Kevin

---
Kevin McQuiggin VE7ZD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]