jean-frederic clere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Back to reality, where we need to deal with this:
> >
> > 1) If you want to experiment with what might work around the
> > problem...  You could replace APR_UNSPEC in ap_mpm_pod_check() with
> > AF_INET and see if that avoids the apparent WAIT_FOREVER path in the
> > resolver.
>
> In ap_mpm_pod_open() It helps ;-)).

(shrug)

> > 2) Maybe Jeff needs to learn about that particular
> >    apr_sockaddr_info_get() call to see if it could be changed. For
> >    now, I dunno.

Jeff hasn't been able to do that yet :)

> I have configured with --disable-threads it works.
>
> It seems that getaddrinfo does not like the -mt (and libthreads.so).

Does anybody have the stomach to wade around the Solaris website
and/or wade through the descriptions for available patches?  It sounds
like system breakage.

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...