Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> 3) Determine if we want a separate Apache 2.0 bugzilla project.
>    Doing so makes the component list *much* easier.  Otherwise,
>    there will be things that don't make sense for 2.0 in 1.3 and
>    vice-versa.  [dev@httpd consensus]

+1 for separate projects based on the advice of the bugzilla-experienced
people.

> 4) Upon completion of #3, populate components.  I don't like the
>    GNATS components as they are poorly chosen.  I think we can
>    come up with better ones than that.  [dev@httpd consensus]

Well, I think we need every module in there, and a few other things like
"build", "configuration", "website", "apr", etc.
> 6) Add some other httpd committers as bugzilla admins.  I nominate
>    Joshua for access since he already closed one bugzilla bug.  =)
>    But, there should be other people besides me that can tweak the
>    components.  [Bugzilla admin]

Fine with me.

> 7) Configure bugzilla accordingly so that it sends an email to a
>    ML.  If you are subscribed to tomcat-dev@, you know how it works -
>    any time a new bug is created, it sends an email, any time changes
>    are made, it sends an email.  I'd say [EMAIL PROTECTED] would
>    be a good name.  IMHO, we should move it over to a new list instead
>    of reusing the old one (apache-bugdb) that is on the wrong domain
>    anyway.  [Daedalus 'apmail' and bugzilla admin]

+1.  Will changing the default "owner" for all the components to this
mailing list accomplish that?
Joshua.