On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 03:53:00PM -0500, Joshua Slive wrote:
> +1 for separate projects based on the advice of the bugzilla-experienced
> people.

What should we call it then?  Apache httpd 2.0?  httpd 2.0?

> Well, I think we need every module in there, and a few other things like
> "build", "configuration", "website", "apr", etc.

Considering how easy it is to add components, I don't think this
should be a big deal.  IMHO, one of the problems with GNATS is that
very few people have access to change the components.  Hopefully,
if we have enough admins flying around, we can keep this under control.

Notice that I also created an APR project.  We'd need to identify
how we want to address APR bugs - should they be reported on that
project or should they be reported under httpd for the apr
component?

> +1.  Will changing the default "owner" for all the components to this
> mailing list accomplish that?

I think it might - I'm not a bugzilla expert by any stretch of the
imagination.  I'd prefer that we created a new list (say bugs@httpd)
rather than re-using [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- justin