On 20 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> wrowe       02/03/19 20:29:55
>
>   Modified:    server/mpm/winnt mpm_winnt.c
>   Log:
>     When restarting [always graceful on Win32], we don't repeat pre_mpm
>     (Unix doesn't, we shouldn't either.)  [Ryan Bloom]
>
>   -    if ((parent_pid == my_pid) || one_process) {
>   +    /* ### If non-graceful restarts are ever introduced - we need to rerun
>   +     * the pre_mpm hook on subsequent non-graceful restarts.  But Win32
>   +     * has only graceful style restarts - and we need this hook to act
>   +     * the same on Win32 as on Unix.
>   +     */
>   +    if (!restart && ((parent_pid == my_pid) || one_process)) {
>            /* Set up the scoreboard. */
>            if (ap_run_pre_mpm(pconf, SB_SHARED) != OK) {
>                return 1;

While I agree with this patch, you also need to kill the cleanup on the
scoreboard, so that it isn't set to NULL when pconf is cleared.  And, you
need to find some way to pass the scoreboard back to the child process
because you are about to start a new one.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
550 Jean St
Oakland CA 94610