Throughout today I've been seeing very intermittent regression
failures on AIX. The segfault happens when trying to get the IP
address string from a socket addr.

core_create_conn() calls apr_socket_addr_get(), which returns
APR_SUCCESS.  But somehow we have NULL for the returned socket address
so apr_sockaddr_ip_get() bombs.

It is intermittent, doesn't seem to matter what kind of request, and
I've only seen it on a couple of AIX boxes.  Probably a pool misuse of
some sort :)

The earliest I saw it happen was 8:00 EST today, but prior to that the
server wouldn't build on AIX for some hours, so I don't know when the
problem was introduced/exposed.
--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Born in Roswell... married an alien...