"Sander Striker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [...]

Nope.  Style nitters better pay attention to gcc -Wall to avoid doing
anything stupid.  (Actually everybody should.  I can't believe how
freakin' lazy some people are.)

The only time I feel the need to put a comment in the code to describe
a change to clean up warnings is when an incorrect "foo is used before
set" warning is cleared up by initializing the variable.

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Born in Roswell... married an alien...