On Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:46:35 -0500 (EST), Cliff Woolley wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>> I don't expect us to 'measure' 2.0.34 against perchild, only worker
>> and threaded mpms [and win32, netware specific mpms.]
>
>Speaking of MPMs, can I lean on the keepers of the other MPMs (OS/2, BeOS)
>to do me the favor of verifying that my changes at least compile and run
>on their platforms?

OS/2 mpm builds fine after your changes.
I can't say the same for the current HEAD though. I'm getting segfaults
processing most requests but that appears to be from today's bucket alloc
changes as a build after a "cvs up -D 20020401" in srclib works ok.

 |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  He's a very naughty boy!" - Life of Brian |