Greg Ames wrote:

> Cliff Woolley wrote:
>
> > Greg, can you try this patch on daedalus for me? (sorry if there were line
> > wraps)
>
> OK, it's running on port 8092, and passes everything I know how/remember to
> throw at it in test mode.  I'll put it into production after band practice
> tonight when I have time to watch it for a while.  Hopefully it will be another
> Maytag Man experience.

We did go live with 2.0.35 + this patch last night.  I posted a message to that
effect from an unusual mail server but don't see it this AM.  It may have been
eaten by a spam filter or is waiting for the moderator.  The biggest excitement
while I was watching it was to see that the 2.0.35 download rate is about 33%
higher than 1.3.24.

But this morning we have a core dump
(/usr/local/apache2.0.35c/corefiles/httpd.core.1).  The good news is that it
doesn't look anything like the mmap cleanup dumps, so I think this patch is
good.  I'll post the info from the new dump in a separate thread.

Greg