> I just added a Tru64 note at
>
>   http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/
>
> (click on the "Check here to see" link right under the links to the
> tarballs)

Cool, thanks.

> A lookup of :: is supposed to get you in6addr_any :)...  I'll have to
> look at this further later...  Thanks for showing the jist results...

Sounds like what I was telling them :-) And I added that in6addr_any should
work regardless of v4 or v6 otherwise us poor programmers would have to
special case our code. They are sympathetic and are looking into the
plumbing to see if they can figure out why it does not seem to work. I will
let you know what they say when they get back to me.

thanks again,
    Dave Hill