Should we invent an RM prerelease tag which will be removed after the final
tag with the version number?

> when we are sure.  If people aren't willing to run up the version numbers,
> then they shouldn't tag them as such until the version is ready for
> tarball.
>
> Justin already showed that an RM can do it this way effectively.

Point taken.  I'll remember that for my next RM adventure.  For this release
I'd like to continue like I started (one last bump), so we can get 2.0.36 out
the door.  And yes, I liked justins method aswell.

/me slaps himself for not tagging with STRIKER first...

> .....Roy

Sander