"Cliff Woolley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 May 2002, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> No segfaults on worker un nagoya whatsoever...
>
> Great!  Thanks for testing it out.

Was about time that we updated HTTPd on there... And Nagoya is the perfect
place to test out multi-threaded stuff (6 procs on Solaris 8)

>> The only thing "nagging" me is:
>> [Mon May 06 00:01:15 2002] [warn] child process 18743 still did not exit,
>> sending a SIGTERM
>> Not always processes die nicely...
>
> Yeah, that's a known nastiness with 2.0.36's worker.  At least it shuts
> down, though.  We'll clean it up for 2.0.37.

Was also in 2.0.35... It's just a PITA because you have to wait 30 secs
before doing a startup if one of the children didn't die...

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick