Hello all!

There are a lot of programs, which analyze access log files and
generates statistics reports.

Current most detailed log format ("combined") doesn't contain some
interesting fields
(which may be analyzed by such systems).

Yes, developers of these systems
may ask users to define custom log format,
but in my opinion global standardization way is better.

I think it will be better to define _standard_ "full" log format
and add it into standard configuration file
(which is included in installation package)
near definition of "combined", "access", "referer" and "agent" formats.

I think next fields are useful:
(In my opinion, all of them have to be included.
If somebody doesn't need some of them, he(or she) can ignore such ones)

%t:  Time, in common log format time format (standard english format)

%a:  Remote IP-address
%h:  Remote host
%l:  Remote logname (from identd, if supplied)