In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>When it comes to a "Complete" reference, stop and look at the number
>of HTTP headers that might be interesting.  Look at the breadth of SSL
>tokens available from mod_ssl.  It is reasonably incomprehensible to try
>and inventory "EVERY" relevant field that might spew forth from servers
>today.  Not to mention the incidental log bloat.

Sounds like the log file should be XML :-)

David L. Jones               |      Phone:    (614) 292-6929
Ohio State University        |      Internet:
140 W. 19th St. Rm. 231a     |               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Columbus, OH 43210           |               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: I'm looking for marbles all day long.