On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 07:10:25PM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Thomas Eibner wrote:
>
> > Looking at apache-1.3 in cvs VS httpd-2.0 there seems to be a few
> > changes, and the X-Forwarded-* headers are some of them. I have a
> > patch ready if needed (with what I believe are your comments in
> > it).
>
> Just checked - the X-Forwarded-For is definitely there in v1.3. Dunno
> about the send_bytes fix. Can someone check for me?

Ah yes, X-Forwarded-For is there, but not the two others there is in
2.0 (X-Forwarded-Server and X-Forwared-Host) I read in the source that
someone thinks it needs to go into the Via header instead. And as I can
read from the source, X-Forwarded-For is only sent when it's a reverse
proxy request in 2.0, and always sent in 1.3.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>