Jim Jagielski wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>I will make one exception to that statement.  If it lands inside of
>>APR-util, under the XML directory, and it is made to work with the XML
>>parser, I can accept that landing spot.  As it fits in closer with our
>>goals (I think).  Jim, I can't decide if this is what you meant or not.
>>

> Yes, that is what I meant... side-by-side with the XML stuff under the
> APR project in apr-util.

It makes more sense to me to have a parsers project, since they have a
lot in common with each other (and not all that much with other things).
But since I'm not going to take on the work of creating such a thing,
you can treat that remark with the contempt it deserves :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

Available for contract work.