> The ASF is apparently not about working together, since I (and
> everyone else who is not on the PMC list) have been entirely left
> out of all this conversation which is going on behind closed doors.

Which closed doors are those?  There has been discussion on the dev list
and on the board list.  Both of which are public lists that you can
subscribe to.

> It seems as though that is exactly what you've done -- "ignored it."
> I am constantly probing for information as to where this stands, both
> via these lists and asking on the #apr IRC channel.  You're interpretation
> if "holding this over your head" is fairly outrageous, since Apache
> exists perfectly fine without this contribution.

I agree with you that Greg may have misinterpreted your message somewhat
and come on a little strong, but everything I have seen has pointed at
putting it somewhere, just nobody is sure where.  I have yet to see you
suggest something to help place it properly, but I could easily have
missed that message in my flood of email.

-Rasmus