"Paul J. Reder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, I believe it should check r->args. I don't think you are stupid,
> severely or otherwise... ;)

That's what _you_ think... Others (like me) tend to disagree! :)

After thinking about it, it wouldn't really matter, because apr_pstrcat will
already stop at the first NULL argument passed...

The only "problem" I see in that approach would be that two requests:
    http://www.myserver.com/blah?
and
    http://www.myserver.com/blah
would end up with the same key "blah?\0" if you don't check for that
beforehands (but I don't know exactly how the http stack would parse the
first request)... I believe this is ignorable...

    Pier