Hi Paul,

I know about mod_cache is only working on one brigade, but my problem is
not here.
My problem is i can't setup the filter cache_in_filter to be executed
after mod_proxy pass his "last" brigade to the filter chain
Actually, mod_cache_filter_in is executed only one time when mod_proxy
have passed the "first" brigade to the output_filters.
So the others brigade containing data are not available.

so, have i to consider that cache_filter_in will have to be able to
cache document in many times process,
Or is it possible to think that the cache_filter could be placed when
mod_proxy finished to pass the "last" brigade,
reading all the brigade and cache it ?

regards,

Matthieu