Matthieu Estrade wrote:

> My problem is i can't setup the filter cache_in_filter to be executed
> after mod_proxy pass his "last" brigade to the filter chain

That's because there is never any such thing as the "last" brigade.
subsystem, this is the whole point behind using brigades - long
neverending chains of data that can be of any length, even bigger than
available RAM.

The cache filter works (should work) along the idea that each brigade is
simply added to the one before. If this gets too big, we throw it away
and the object is no longer cached.

Regards,
Graham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                "There's a moon
                                        over Bourbon Street
                                                tonight..."