Tim-

  Finally got myself a Round Tuit.

	-wsv

On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 10:40  AM, Tim Wilde wrote:

I'm reposting the attached patch yet again, which adds various <IfModule>
sections to the default httpd.conf to allow proper function without
changes to httpd.conf if various modules aren't enabled. Sent this twice
within the last two months now without any response. Makes me wonder if
anyone cares that the default config file just plain doesn't work in many
configurations. This would be an ideal and simple patch to put into
2.0.40. Patch applies cleanly to docs/conf/httpd-std.conf.in from the
2.0.39 release.

Tim Wilde

--
Tim Wilde