> Sander Striker wrote:
..libtool...

Works for me gov on MacOSX.

But I did notice two warnings which may have not been there with the newer
libtool (plus I need to check why it includes /usr/local; I really dislike
configure making assumptions that buildbox==deploybox).

Dw.

c1: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _regcomp
/Users/dirkx/tmp/asf/httpd-2.0.44/srclib/pcre/.libs/libpcre.al(pcreposix.lo)
definition of _regcomp in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(regcomp.So) definition of _regcomp