Title: Message
hi,

i know this may not be the appropriate place to post this, but i've search every corner of th web and found no answer...
i'm using apache2.0.44 and linux  2.4.18-3smp #1.apache is connected to tomcat 4.1.18 via mod_jk2.

I'm using apache standard cache configuration (loading mod_disk_cache).
Yet for some reason, apache doesn't write anything to the CacheRoot dir.
Just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong, I reinstalled apache again- this time on Win32, and using
the exact same cache configuration apache cached all the urls, as it should have.

Just to make sure it doesn't have to do with mod_jk2 and tomcat connectivity, I tried to see if apache
caches static content (html files which are not served by tomcat) - and apache didn't cache those as well.

any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Ori.

my httpd.conf (all is default, commented in the following):

LoadModule cache_module modules/mod_cache.so
LoadModule disk_cache_module modules/mod_disk_cache.so

CacheRoot "/usr/local/apache2/proxy"
CacheSize 5
CacheGcInterval 4
CacheMaxExpire 24