Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

[...]

I'm writing because I plan to do some major overhauling of mod_dav.
No need to fear, because I'm essentially a disciple of gstein. :-)
I'm reasonably familiar with mod_dav code already, because I'm
intimate with the mod_dav_svn provider (Subversion's main server.)
[...]
Comments?

Yes yes yes! If you need help, I'm a willing sucker/victim/volunteer. ;^o As is, I'm sure, all of the Catacomb back-end developers. (I've cc'd the Catacomb mailing list.) Perhaps it would be worthwhile to branch off to a sub mailing list for this effort?