Hi,

We are working on HP Apache2 on HP-UX 11i. Now we are facing some issues regarding the
Stack overflow. We came to know about some known issue of Stack overflow on HP Apache2
the bug id for which is JAGae57148. I tried getting the details for this but am unable
to.

We want to know the details of this issue, Is this issue specific to HP apache2 or is
this a bug with Apache 2.0.43 and since HP Apache2 uses the Apache 2.0.43 this bug is
inherited by it.

Also if this is specific to 11/11i. How can I get the details of the Bug , please let
me know the Site or any reference s to this Bug.

Thanks,