Rahul Kohli wrote:

We are working on HP Apache2 on HP-UX 11i. Now we are facing some issues regarding the Stack overflow.
>We came to know about some known issue of Stack overflow on HP Apache2 the bug id for which is
>JAGae57148. I tried getting the details for this but am unable to.

Rahul, we have enough trouble keeping up with our own PRs here.

If you need more info about an HP bug id, ask HP. Call them, write them, whatever it takes. Maybe you can get info on some HP-UX-related newsgroup on how to get more info in general about HP bug ids.