Cliff Woolley wrote:
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Bojan Smojver wrote:

So, I build up a brigade that looks like this:

FILE - POOL - FILE - POOL - FILE - EOS

When I pass this to output filters in my handler with
ap_pass_brigade(r->output_filters,bb), I'm getting completely random
output from. In other words, offsets of FILE buckets are completely
screwed or buckets down show up at all.

Somehow I'm unsurprised that that particular sequence causes a problem.
There is (or at least used to be) a special codepath for sendfiling
multiple file buckets in the core_output_filter.  It doesn't get hit all
that often, I'd imagine.

I'll try to construct a test for that case and see what's going on in core
output.  Hey Greg... seen anything like this?

--Cliff

I've not looked in core_output_filter for a while but I know in the past the intent was to not use sf at all if more than one fd bucket was in the brigade. Maybe that's broken or intentionally changed...

Bill