On November 26, 2003 07:05 am, Joe Orton wrote:
> Hiya, I'd like to integrate distcache support into mod_ssl on HEAD: are
> the copyright holders willing to contribute copyright ownership to the
> ASF for ssl_scache_dc.c and the other changes?

This is good news. IIRC, I already put notes into the mod_ssl (apache1.3)
and httpd2 support saying that the ASF (and Ralf, in the 1.3 case) can
totally subsume the glue code under their own license/copyright if they
want to integrate. But if that wasn't already spelled out correctly, you
can consider this the go-ahead.

> I've rediffed the published patch for 2.0.48 against HEAD, attached for
> review.  Changes relative to the original patch are:
>
> - don't add #if 0 around #if APR_HAVE_UNISTD_H
> - style fixes in ssl_scache_dc.c: if( -> if (, untabify

cool.

> - don't cast the void * to DC_CTX * in ssl_scache_dc.c

Ah this is a consequence of your trashing shmht?

> - rediff ssl_scache.c against HEAD
> - adjust ssl_scache_dc.c for new status API in HEAD

OK - how come this was working as-is before? Has the previous technique
been deprecated but still compiles/links/runs in the mean time?

> - move distcache checks into modules/ssl/config.m4

Biensur. :-)

Cheers,
Geoff

--