Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 06:28:03PM +0000, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

I'd love to find out what's causing your worker failures. Are you using
any thread-unsafe modules or libraries?

Not to my knowledge, I wasn't planning to do this till later, but
I've bumped to 2.1, I'll try out the forensic_id and backtrace
modules right now, and see how that goes.

*sigh*, forensic_id didn't catch it, backtrace didn't catch it,
whatkilledus didn't catch it, all tried individually. The parent just
dumps core; the children live on, serve their content and log their
request and then drop off one by one. No uncomplete requests,
no backtrace or other exception info thrown into any log.

corefile is as useful as ever, unbacktracable. suggestions welcome!

mod_log_forensic?