Naga Bussa wrote:

I am sorry I forgot to mention that this is a problem
only a server which built specifically for DMZ outside
of the company's intranet. The same Apache works fine
on other Solaris 8 server within the intranet.

These DMZ servers have a stripped down version of the OS. So what I think is that one of the system files
which Apache ( thru TCP Client connection) is trying
use, probably does not have enough permissions to do
or so.

How do I find this list of files etc...

Call Sun. This would probably include

$ dir /devices/pseudo/tcp*
crw-rw-rw-   1 root     sys       42,  0 Dec 12 05:24 /devices/pseudo/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:tcp
crw-rw-rw-   1 root     sys      142,  1 Dec 12 05:24 /devices/pseudo/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:tcp6

but I have no idea what else.

Also, if you currently have "Listen 80" (or with different port number), try "Listen 0.0.0.0:80" to see if it still fails.

Is there a way to run Apache in DEBUG mode so I could
get more error log.

The way to get more debug info is to run the Solaris truss command against httpd processes, then issue a request. But I've looked at many Solaris trusses of Apache and I don't think you're going to find an explanation for this problem there.