On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:12:02 +0300, Tom Alsberg wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:30:22AM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
> So to ask differently:  Any work in progress to get this into the
> 2.1-HEAD branch?  I just don't want that patch to sit there dead.

> Given that nobody has said so much more, I'd assume nobody objects to
> the current form of the patch.  If there's a problem - please don't
> just forget it because the current form isn't to your liking...

>From reading the bug report, it seems that there was one objection to the
patch, in that it adds a new keyword, and the preference was to extend the
existing AllowOverride keyword. So the next step should be to update the
patch to use the existion keyword with the Options= style usage and attach
that patch to the bug report.

> OK.  Any forum which might be more appropriate, if so, to discuss
> changes to the 2.1-HEAD branch?

This mailing list is the perfect place to discuss changes to the 2.1-HEAD
branch.

>   -- Tom
Edward Rudd