William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

Heh, maybe they don't.  In the win32 installer and build system we drop them
into the target directory, alongside the bin, htdocs, modules directories.

On unix, we do toss LICENSE into $target/manual/ - but we are missing NOTICE in the build system. Perhaps that's the start (maybe the end)
of fixing this for your rpm?

Where in an httpd install, i'd say alongside.  When installing into the /usr/
or /usr/local/ space?  that's a good question.

Ok, looked again to be sure - the LICENSE file is included, and is placed in the RPM build inside /usr/share/doc/httpd-2.0.50/LICENSE.

The NOTICE file seems to be missing.

Just building it again to see where the install puts the NOTICE file...

Regards,
Graham