[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  +#if APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY
  +        /* If the cache file already exists then delete it.  Otherwise we are
  +         * going to run into problems creating the shared memory. */
  +        apr_file_remove(st->cache_file, ptemp);
  +        if (st->cache_file) {
  +            char *lck_file = apr_pstrcat (st->pool, st->cache_file, ".lck", NULL);
  +            apr_file_remove(lck_file, ptemp);
  +#endif

Does this patch support the idea of the cache file being NULL (ie anonymous shared memory?).

The previous code insisted on specifying a cache file, which didn't work properly under Linux. Now, not specifying a cache filename means "use anonymous shared memory", I'd just like to check that this NULL filename is case is still handled properly.

Regards,
Graham