No, I didn't change anything that would allow for anonymous shared
memory.  This should probably check for a NULL before calling
apr_file_remove().

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>   +#if APR_HAS_SHARED_MEMORY
>   +        /* If the cache file already exists then delete it.
Otherwise we are
>   +         * going to run into problems creating the shared memory.
*/
>   +        apr_file_remove(st->cache_file, ptemp);
>   +        if (st->cache_file) {
>   +            char *lck_file = apr_pstrcat (st->pool,
st->cache_file, ".lck", NULL);
>   +            apr_file_remove(lck_file, ptemp);
>   +        }
>   +#endif

Does this patch support the idea of the cache file being NULL (ie
anonymous shared memory?).

The previous code insisted on specifying a cache file, which didn't
work
properly under Linux. Now, not specifying a cache filename means "use
anonymous shared memory", I'd just like to check that this NULL
filename
is case is still handled properly.

Regards,
Graham