Yes, we do, and we're still waiting for a patch. However,
I can't see us delaying 1.3.32 for an "unreasonable"
amount of time.

On Jul 5, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

We still have that outstanding issue of conn->keepalive being bogus in
ap_die() because it hasn't been set yet and thus we can't discard the
request body in situations where we really need to. See my previous long
explanation of that problem.

-Rasmus