Guernsey, Byron (GE Consumer & Industrial) wrote:

We are using mod_proxy and a patched mod_rewrite to do sticky load balancing. Mod_rewrite
> supports cookies, but not session based cookies. I added this functionality and posted the
> patch here (see "mod_rewrite cookie patch (PR#28391)")- still trying to figure out how to
> get it included in the httpd.

Post it to bugzilla so the patch doesn't fall through the cracks, then follow up with a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so as to generate some discussion - you might have to do this more than once.

I would find it very useful if keepalive connections were supported in mod_proxy.

They are, but only if the client was using keepalives. This might change to a full connection pool at a later stage.

Regards,
Graham