--On Tuesday, August 3, 2004 2:35 PM -0400 David Nicklay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Send us your squid.conf and your configure options from when you built it
(as well as what squid version), and I can tell you how to optimize it.
I've had a lot of practice......

I've posted the squid.conf from RHEL3 at:

<http://www.ics.uci.edu/~jerenkra/caching/>

There is also the output of 'squid -v' in squid-configure.

This is just the straight RHEL3 install. I'm open to building from sources as long as someone tells me what config options and squid.conf to use. ;-)

At that URL is the proxy.xml flood test case as well. Plus, summary results from flood's analyze-relative report. (mod_mem_cache and mod_disk_cache are maxing out the network now...)

Thanks! -- justin