ok.. so I've started playing with mod-cache again, and I noticed the following:

- there is no way to cache something with query-args which doesn't return a expires tag.

proposal: add a CacheIgnoreNoExpires directive so that we can cache them

- Even if we add a optional function to ignore the query-args, we still
  check the args to see if the thing is cacheable. I'm not sure what to
  do about this.. maybe move some more functionality into the key-gen
  code... I don't know.

any objections to adding yet another config option to mod-cache?