The binaries for 2.0.51 have been removed from the www.apache.org/dist/
site, you can still find them in archive.apache.org/dist/.

However, due to CAN-2004-0811, I would strongly discourage you from
using these binaries.

I believe it's a disservice to repackage with the patch, since it's
ambiguous to the user if they have the original, or patched flavor
installed on a given box.  The patch referred to is here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.0.51/CAN-2004-0811.patch

I'm prepared to reroll the Win32 installers this week for 2.0.52 - the
only question is, what other regressions did 2.0.51 introduce?  May as
well fix all the newly introduced bugs and roll out 2.0.52 in the next
day or two.

Bill